- This event has passed.
December 14, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join My School DC at EdFEST – the District’s annual public school fair – on Saturday, Dec. 14 at DC Armory (2001 E Capitol St SE) from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.! Students and families can meet representatives from all public and public charter schools in the District that serve PK3 – grade 12. With the launch of the public school lottery application on December 16, 2019 for the 2020-21 school year, EdFEST is a timely event to help students and families make informed choices.
EdFEST will also feature many free services and fun activities for the whole family:
- Flu shots and immunizations for youth and adults;
- Free boxed lunches for children and youth up to age 18 (while supplies last);
- Recreational activities;
- Key educational information, including a section dedicated to “Special Education in the District”;
- Access to the city’s high quality PK community-based organizations; and
- BONUS: WordGirl will be there with WETA TV!