This Guest Post is written by Kacey Kaufman; a professional life coach, supporting women. Read more on how you can get involved with Kaufman.
Hello there, Rad Moms! I am Kacey Kaufman, CPC, LCSW, ELI-MP, also known as, the Rad Mom Coach! I am a certified life coach and a licensed clinical social worker who partners with women to reclaim joy in their lives and to find a peaceful and fulfilling life-balance in the role of mother. My coaching style is much like my personality- uniquely empathic, high-energy and fun-loving with plenty of humor, a splash of edginess and a whole lotta heart.
I am here to share with you an opportunity to join a group of women just like yourself to get unstuck and begin to thrive again.
- Does your life feel completely out of balance?
- Have you lost touch with whom you are as an individual?
- Do you feel stuck or unsatisfied with the way things have been going?
- Having trouble with planning and staying organized?
- Ready to take back control of your life and become more fulfilled?
- Do you want to build relationships with other women who know exactly how you feel?
Answer yes to any of these questions? If so, then it’s time to take positive action to living a more fulfilled and joyful life, ladies. Let’s do this.
The Rad Mom Coaching Group is a 6-week program for moms who answered yes to any of the questions above and who are READY to make a change. And it’s all done from the privacy of your home.
Regularly priced at $450, 6-8 of you will join the program for only $249. That’s less than $42 per session; crazy cheap!
The program includes:
- Six supportive, 1-hour phone group sessions with 6-8 other mothers who know exactly how you are feeling.
- One, 30-min INDIVIDUAL coaching session to help you clarify how you want to live and what exactly you can do about it.
- Weekly workbooks to help you dig into what makes you joyful and to help you set goals towards living a more fulfilled life.
- A private Facebook group designed for mommas to support and interact with one another between and after sessions. This group will remain in place so that mommas can plan to stay in touch and continue your relationships after we finish up.
- Accountability to help you actually follow through with the actions you want to take in your life.
Each session will have a general topic and the freedom to talk about anything on our mom’s minds. Topics covered include:
- How to reconnect with yourself and become clear on your vision for your life.
- How to take charge and become the driver of your life instead of the passenger.
- How to find a healthy balance and practice self-care (say what?!).
- How to make your schedule work for you.
- How to eliminate barriers that have been getting in your way.
- And one session where the group decides what to work on!
If you are interested in joining the group, contact the Rad Mom Coach. Don’t let yourself slip to the bottom of the priority list again. It’s time for some self-love, mamas so don’t procrastinate because the group should fill up quickly.
To learn more visit the Rad Mom Coach!