Join a fun, family-friendly foodie fest on District Pier for Taste the Philippines: D.C. Filipino Food Festival. Sample delectable Filipino cuisine from celebrated chefs including:
- Cathal Armstrong, Paolo Dungca, Josh Jarvis -Kaliwa
- Steve Chu – Ekiben
- Javier Fernandez – Kuya Ja’s
- Jojo Valenzuela- The Game
- Timothy Flores – former chef de cuisine – Oriole
- Katsuya Fukushima – Daikaya
- Nathan Beauchamp – Tiger Fork
The bar will feature specialty cocktails and beer for the adults.
Enjoy Filipino cultural performances, martial arts demonstrations, music, giveaways, prizes, and activities for kids. Admission is FREE, tasting tickets are $4.50 per ticket in advance, $5.50 day of the event. Get advance tickets here.
Saturday, June 22, 2019
(Rain or Shine)
2:00pm – 6:00pm
District Pier at The Wharf
101 District Square SW, Washington, DC 20024