The Children’s House of Washington (CHOW) Welcomes You to Learn About the Benefits of Montessori on April 14, 2018.
What and When:
- Parents and children are invited to CHOW’s Open House April 14, 2018 from 9:00am – 11:30am.
- Learn about the lasting benefits of the Montessori method.
- Topics include enhanced social and emotional skills, independence-building, curiosity and creativity, and executive function.
- Explore the classroom, while meeting current CHOW parents and children.
- CHOW’s founder, Patti Harburger, who opened the school in September 1981, will be speaking from 10:00am – 10:30am.
Research confirms that Montessori offers children a wide variety of long-term outcomes that last well beyond their preschool years — from academic outcomes and emotional maturity to social awareness, autonomy, and creativity.
Interested in learning more? Children’s House of Washington (CHOW) invites you to join the school for its April Open House — the last in a series on Montessori benefits that last a lifetime.
The Children’s House of Washington (CHOW): 3133 Dumbarton Street NW, Washington, DC. 20007
The Children’s House has rolling enrollment and can accommodate children ages 2-6. There are still a few spots open for Fall 2018. Students at CHOW get incredible personalized attention and leave the school with a great start to their academic careers.
Need a little more affirmation that you should check out CHOW? See the reviews on Facebook – all 5 stars from parents!