All aboard! Your favorite train character is making its way back to Baltimore. Thomas the Tank Engine will be hosting outdoor events at the B&O Railroad Museum on May 14-16 & 21-23, 2021.
With full health and safety protocols in place, this fun-filled event offers families the opportunity to hop on board an interactive train ride pulled by Thomas the Tank Engine, and enjoy access to family activities including lawn games, live entertainment to include a DJ and Gregory Mays the stilt-walker, photo ops, a bubble zone, special guest appearances from the horses of the First Mile Stable, and more. Grab your Party Pass to track your journey and pick up favors at stops along the way. Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, the Railway Controller from The Island of Sodor, stop in the party corner for lawn game fun, have a blast in the bubble zone and check out the pop-up gift shop for exclusive Thomas swag! We’re back on track for delivering fun and memories! Say thank you to your child for being good for a year with a special outing to see Thomas the Train! Capacity will be limited and advanced tickets are required.
- Approximately 20-minute train ride pulled by a full-sized, talking Thomas the Tank Engine locomotive. With limited occupancy and safe distancing, this year’s train ride features an all-new interactive story where you’ll earn your official Travel Badge sticker by helping Thomas.
- Activities and entertainment featuring:
- Party Bash Corner to snap some photos, have a blast in the bubble zone and lawn game fun!
- Play Pod to play with your favorite Thomas & Friends™ toys and apps, then pick out a temporary tattoo!
- Photo Opportunities throughout the event, including with Thomas himself!
- Live Entertainment including music & dancing from T.K. the D.J. and amazingly exciting demonstrations by circus arts performer Gregory May, and special visits by the horses from the First Mile Stable.
- Outdoor activities like the Happy Train & Choo Choo Blueville Kids’ Rides, Thomas Power Wheels, climb-on train playground, and the outdoor G-Scale model railroad layout.
- Say hello to Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
- B&O Railroad Museum admission with access to the Museum’s spacious Roundhouse, engaging exhibits, and historic collection of locomotives & rail cars.
- Each child receives a ‘Party Pass’ keepsake booklet to track their journey at the event and collect prizes along the way
- Pop-up gift shop on-site with exclusive Thomas & Friends products only available at Day Out With Thomas
- Food and drinks available on-site for purchase
ENHANCED SAFETY MEASURES: The health and well-being of our guests and employees is our primary concern, and we have made the following adjustments to ensure all can safely enjoy Thomas’ party. Some of the measures in place for Day Out With Thomas include:
- Masks required for entry for guests ages 3 and up and must be worn at the event
- Limited capacity entry to the event, allowing for safe distances to be maintained throughout the event and aboard train ride.
- Limited occupancy on train ride, safely distanced train ride seating between groups,and sanitization before each train ride.
- Advanced tickets required: Ticket prices are $26-$30 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fees may apply). Advanced tickets are required. Walk-up sales will not be available.
B&O Railroad Museum:
901 W. Pratt St. Baltimore, MD 21223
Trains & Carousels